Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Wednesdays With Words: Seeing with Annie Dillard



I am still in the process of re-reading The Living Page and am almost done with Mind to Mind. However, I need to take a break from all that philosophy stuff.  I found Pilgrim at Tinker Creek at the library book sale and I have wanted to read it for a long time.  I have checked it out multiple times and never cracked it.  I loved Annie Dillard's The Writing Life when I read it eons ago. Something about being a version of Ann and your writing style - Annie Dillard, Anne Lamott, Ann Voskamp. Whether you like them or not - they all have a distinctive way of seeing the world and putting voice to their thoughts.  My youngest is Anna - so maybe???

So, here is the thought I have liked best so far.  I so want to just be there. I think I am beginning to figure it out with my 4th.  I am a S - L - O - W learner on these things.


Have a great week and see what others are reading at Ladydusk.  


No comments:

Post a Comment