Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Wednesday with Words: MLK, Jr.

I am knee deep in reading educational magazines from the early 1900's.  I am that kind of nerdy. However, that reading doesn't really tie into what I want to preserve in this thread - it is for another day.  I am also preparing an assignment on Martin Luther King, Jr.  as we look at the Civil Rights Movement in history in a few weeks.  I started reading some of his lesser known speeches and I really liked this quote from Guidelines for a Constructive Church.  Man, he was a great orator.


I have just started reading so I expect that I will find more of his work that is worth remembering. Next week is Spring Break around here and we are going on a mission trip so I am not sure if I will have a post or not.  I hope that you all have made it through February and are pressing into March.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone! 

See what others are reading at Ladydusk.  



No comments:

Post a Comment